Saturday, May 3, 2008

First LNO-Favorite Things

Our Favorite Things! 
Thanks Oprah for a great idea!  Sorry ladies that I don't have as much money as Oprah, but I thought it was just as cool-if not cooler.  I loved EVERYONE'S favorite things.  I even learned something new about my friends.  This is a picture of all our favorite things.  I can't wait to delve into my FAVORITE treats and new ideas.  Here is what I remember from the night:
MET: I LOVE LNO'S-hence the reason that this was created...My short list: shoes, digital scrapbooking, pampered chef clippies, and ghirardelli caramel treats.
Andrea: loves shoes, New York and Carnegie delli (hopefully I will get to try sometime), Burts Bees, and yummy chocolate covered strawberries.  Promise-we'll get you in the picture next month!
Laura: loves her spa treatment showers!  We love the easy facial washclothes and foot pumice- AHHHH!  And don't forget the Laser Hair removal-totally worth the pain and money.
Brooke:  (who is soooo organized) loves her Home and fitness magazines, IPOD, cool pens, 5 Love Languages of Children-I think we all want it!, and chocolate licorice.
Carol: loves Costco (who doesn't-except maybe Brooke (don't worry-we'll convert you!), See's candy-yummy and her cool IPOD.  Her children actually do the dishes to the "working" song from Enchanted.
Michelle:  LOVES her new MacBook and digital scrapbooking!  We will convert everyone!  And thank you for your famous CHOCOLATE CAKE!  and we ALL got one.
Donna:  Loves her scrapbooks (although she says we won't convert her to digital...we'll see about that :)), little knick-knacks, fresh flowers, mike n' ikes, traveling, and her great friends!  We love you too!
Angie:  Who knew that she loves hard core rock?  And we thought she was so clean-cut :).  She is amazing at sports and loves to be outside.  And reading...just ask her for a good recommendation.  Reese Peanut Butter cups are her favorite-something about chocolate and peanut butter together...I agree!
Lisa:  Loves her bath and body works aromas, megaplex movie cup-it's only 99 cents, chocolate covered cinnamon bears and a free cell phone info number-1-800-466-4411
Dani:  Loves digital scrapbooking, Hair products-I think she is trying to sell us-SOLD!, and an awesome music CD.
Even though the chocolate fountain didn't work...it was a fun night.  And we even learned a little about Oprah with a cheesy little quiz-That Carol got a perfect score on!  Way to go Oprah lover!!  Thank you for sharing.  I can't wait to see what's to come!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You are all so hot! Thanks for such a fun night! You are the best!

Carol said...

Hey, Kick off of Ladies night out was awesome. Thanks Michelle for organizing - looking forward to the future.

Hanson Family said...

We are all so cool. :-) Thanks Michelle!!